Team Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deck Discussion Rules

Go down

Deck Discussion Rules Empty Deck Discussion Rules

Post by [T-GX] Sujan Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Deck Discussion Rules

Well, to avoid any short, spammy posts that nobody really wants, I thought it'd be good to lay down some rules.

When posting a deck, make sure to list all the cards, and keep them neat and grouped by Grade. This way, it'll be easier to avoid any confusion when people want to help/comment on your deck.
Don't bash, flame, attack or troll people because of their deck. It's not a very nice thing to do, is it? Would you like it to happen to you?
Avoid being elitist/annoying/arrogant. It just makes it clear that you're not there to help.
If commenting on a deck, avoid being negative, and if you do criticize it, be constructive. It'll help everyone in the long run.
Don't spam. If I see any of it, it's going. This goes for Deck Posters and Commenters alike.
If it's some sort of off-the wall deck or something you don't see too often, please include a Strategy so people know what's going on.
When posting a deck, please include the Clan and Main Card(s) in your title.
If you include a questionable card, make sure to give us a reason as to why it's there!
Please refrain from posting things such as "cool I will try this deck", it counts as spam here.

Now, let's get posting decks everyone!
[T-GX] Sujan
[T-GX] Sujan
Admin

https://teamgalaxycfa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum